photo by james snyder of a cuban tree frog who swallowed a christmas light when a bug landed on it. the bulb was gently pulled from his stomach, and the frog seemed no worse for wear, if however slightly insulted. but that’s probably because he’s so thin skinned.
MelVFitness posted this image on instagram a few days ago with the following caption:
"Check out my transformation! It took me 15 minutes. Wanna know my secret? Well firstly I ditched the phonewallet cause that shit is lame, swapped my bather bottoms to black (cause they’re a size bigger & black is slimming), smothered on some fake tan, clipped in my hair extensions, stood up a bit taller, sucked in my guts, popped my hip- threw in a skinny arm, stood a bit wider #boxgap, pulled my shoulders back and added a bit of a cheeky “I’m so proud of my results” smile. Zoomed in on the before pic- zoomed out on the after & added a filter. Cause filters make everything awesome.
What’s my point? Don’t be deceived by what you see in magazines & on Instagram. You never see the dozens of other pics they took that weren’t as flattering.”
This is amazing.
if u dont know how to respond to something just say “how dare you”
Oh hell yes
1. I have been in the same relationship longer than most of my followers have even been alive. ( almost 30 years)
2. I have watched every episode of Friends (all 10 seasons) at least 100x. Maybe more.
3. Although the shit I post might suggest otherwise, I don’t smoke and I very rarely drink.
4. It’s impossible to offend me with humor. If its funny, it’s funny. I don’t care if it’s morbid, sexist, rude or whatever.
5. I probably won’t send this to anyone else because most people won’t do it. Feel free to consider yourself one of my top 10 though and post one of your very own.
My first instinct when I see an animal is to say “hello”.
My first instinct when I see a person is to avoid eye contact and hope it goes away.
Congratulations, you broke physics.